Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Revamp my health brainstorm


Grab fresh veggies before going into work to snack on.
Eat a protein with everything
Buy ready made protein shakes- eat a fruit or veggie with it-- which will be considered a snack
Eat every 2 hours
Do not eat after 10pm
Eat as soon as I wake up
Write down everything I eat
Stop eating sweet stuff/ deserts
Stop eating out. If I do-- will eat salad no croutons no cheese no dressing
Cut down on carbs period
No chips at ALL
Start running. Wake up at 7, go to park N run Monday Wednesday Friday --- document times and set up personal challenges
Take a flexibility class once a week
Kettle bells once a week
Pump class every 2 weeks
Alternate-- 1 week 8 hours of vigorous cardio- running included
Other week 4 hours of vigorous cardio- running included
Make sure to document everything
Try to eat as clean as possible
Drink 2 liters of water every day

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment