Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trying to stay consistent and focused!


So, it's been a week since I started Paleo...and all I remember is cheating on Tuesday...then I just stopped counting how many times I've cheated! I've been trying to remember to eat a protein and vegetables with every meal though. I don't feel hungry during the day...and I'm not ravenously hungry when I get home from work, so that's good. I haven't been craving anything sweet really..because I have also been eating fruit. Have lost only 3 lbs, but really haven't been working out hard core. I started running again, though...Mon, Tues, and Today...will run/walk 3 miles at the beach on Saturday morning, and I'm looking forward to that. I'm going to try and stay consistent and keep running...

I HAVE to take a break next week because I am having surgery..but after those 7 days, I'll be up and running again...literally! <3 <3

Staying encouraged and focused on the goal=125lbs=by Jan 1, 2012=so approx.3 lbs a week :-) I can do it!!!

Looking forward to losing a bulk of it during Crossfit Boot Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment