Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Day With Trainer :(:::

Last day with Kristine today...she is so awesome, I'm gonna miss my workouts with her! Anyway, this is what we did today:
  1. 20 box jumps
  2. 20 squats 50#
  3. 20 straight leg deadlifts 40#
3 rounds


  1. 20 bicep curls 30#
  2. 20 push press 30#
  3. 15 chest flys on machine 20#
3 rounds
  1. 20 oblique twists
She is going to hook me up with a list of workouts! I'm excited. I asked her for a copy of my first and last measurements, I'll put those up when I get them! I think I'm going to increase my circuit workouts to 3-4x a week/ like every other day. I'll have to do it on my own..which will be a little bit of a challenge, but I can do it! I also did a full hour kettlebells class this AM! I absolutely loved it.
<3 j3551c@

No comments:

Post a Comment