Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Slacking...a lot!

So, I started school again! Taking classes online for my BSN. It's been about a month now, and it has really affected my diet and working out. I have been slacking hardcore and I reallly, reallly need to get back on track. This Thursday is my last day with a trainer and I'm pretty scared because I have to get on that scale in front of her again. I've gained 6 lbs since she weighed me last month! Arrgghh! So, I've decided to read these books that I have on my bookshelf. I've decided that if I gain knowledge on nutrition and weight loss, it'll motivate me to stay on the right track. I have the books listed on the side here, but the first one I'm going to start with is "The Paleo Diet." This diet in particular intrigues me because all of the crossfitters are into it. I mean...they are impressive! Who does one legged squats without holding on to anything? And how does a non-gymnast do tricep dips on those ring-thingis? I mean, wow. Their bodies are amazing and actually, they are not all skinny people. You can tell some of the crossfitters used to be like me at some point- soft and chunky :-)  hehe..anyway...So I'm going to read these books and share of the information that I read here. <3 j3551c@

P.S. I'm not necessarily going to try each diet...just reading about them. I might try a combination of Paleo and Eat Clean...they are similar..at least what I have read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment