Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today's AM Workout

Crossfit workout with trainer


Ran on treadmill  @speed of 4.7 1/2 mile ( haven't been running, this reflects that!)
25 push ups
25 pull ups (assisted machine)
25 thrusters (I think with 40lbs)


Did this circuit 3x in 45 minutes


Weighed in @179 this AM. Hope I'm down a couple more lbs when I do my last weigh in with my trainer on Thursday!!! Later on today I'm doing a circuit workout at home then tomorrow morning hitting the cardio machines before I go to work.


I'm on chapter 5 of the Paleo Diet. Lean meats and vegetables...olive oil...take a Vitamin D supplement 2,000 I.U. daily, no dairy, no grains. This is what I've gotten out of the book so far :-) If this is the case, everything that I have believed to be healthy...has all been a myth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment