Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Friday, November 4, 2011

How I'm Doin!

So, last week was really tough for me as far as sticking to my diet. Last week I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday, had Sunday off, worked Monday and Tuesday. I think I ate something I shouldn't have at least once a day. I do remember one day only eating breakfast....and being so busy that I didn't eat anything during my shift. That day I ended up going to Wendys (eek!) and grabbing something on my way home because I was starving and exhausted.

I had Tuesday-Friday off and have gone to a crossfit class everyday. I did half a class today...but one of the girls ended up injuring herself so I took her to the ER where I work. I think if I injured myself I would want someone to help me too, so I'm glad I was there to help her.

So,  I haven't lost anymore weight...I'm steady at 181...and am itching to get under 180! I mean I definitely feel a difference in my body. I noticed my pants kinda slipping off when I was doing burpees yesterday so that's awesome!

I know I shouldn't really focus on the weight and more on the inches...so I'm not discouraged. I just love the fact that I have met some nice people at this gym and we can hold each other accountable for the workouts...and encourage each other during the workouts.
The only thing I want to make sure of is that I'm performing some of these lifts correctly....I'm just going to have to show up early to class and ask the veterans there.

Otherwise, feeling great, feeling strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment