Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blair-witch project, crossfit style

Last night's boot camp was amazing. Bear crawls, lunges, broad jumps, sprint around the building (I think that's a mile) and then we ran through a trail in the woods. I found myself falling in behind the leader of the pack, the owner of the gym. Keeping up with his light was my motivation. I didn't want to trip, fall, and especially get left behind in the dark woods! That was crazyyyy fun, and I mean crazy. It was such an adrenaline rush...I swear these workouts leave me wanting more! My quads are screaming at me this morning, though :-)
By the way, I turned in my project last night after the workout but did not turn in the report that was supposed to go with it. I did not enjoy the "vulnerable population" class as much as I wanted to. I'll be catching up on the discussion board and reading in the next couple of weeks. I have got to find my rhythm with these online classes. When I return to school for my Master's degree, I'm going back to a traditional school. But for right now...thanking God for a 2 week break!
Well, off to run a little on my treadmill...then to save lives at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment