Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week #3 Crossfit Classes

This was our workout..and the pic underneath are our times/weights we used. I maxed out/benched @110#. I actually used the 24" box and 35# KB the first round and was already struggling. So I had my shorter box ready and used the 20# KB for the other 4 rounds. I'm Jess #2!

So..as far as diet, I've kept clean probably 80% of the time. I just can't keep track of when I cheat...and that's what I need to start doing. I am going to write down the cheat meals on my calendar and try to keep PALEO about 90-95% and just limit myself to 2 cheat meals a week until I lose more weight. I have lost 10# so far, but would like to lose 30# before the end of the year. I'm so glad that the other bootcampers have joined and that I'm not by myself as a newbie! If I was by myself I don't think I would be as motivated. This way I have someone that I have to meet up with...because I told her I was going to be there. This journey is pretty exciting to me...I've never been this excited to workout...I still get butterflies the morning of the workout! I thought the butterflies were just there during the boot camp..but nope, they're still there!



Love the adrenaline rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment