Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Although I slip, I always get right back up.

Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm an official crossfitter!


(Of course the pic is not me!) Hahaha I know the title corny, but I signed up to the crossfit gym and took my first class on Weds 10/12/2011!!! We practiced a skill- front squat. I maxed out at 96lbs. It's still a little tricky for me...having to kinda hold it with 2 fingers...I still don't understand the whole weights thing...but it's my first day..so whatever. Then she tried to teach me the snatch. Didn't quite get the movement...so I worked with a 16lb med ball...and did 75 of them. But I didn't say time..so I don't know how long it actually took..lol! Like I said, it was first my day...I didn't know I had to yell time! haha..It was different! This is definitely what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment